Minerals from the deep
ocean contain calcium, magnesium, potassium, selenium plus trace elements such
as copper, iron, zinc, manganese and chromium. Under the pressure of 2,000 feet
below sea level the minerals are ionised.
Looks like a pricey
toothpaste, but is actually very economical because you only use half of the
normal amount of the other toothpaste and yet can achieved healthy gum and
prevent toothache. Repairing cavities is a whole lot more expensive. It
produces a very fine foam when you brush your teeth, differentiates it from
other toothpaste. After using DipSeeIon toothpaste for 2 weeks, your teeth will
look clean and white. Use it for over a month or two, you can see less buildup
- Creates a natural anitbacterial protection for booth
- Eliminates / reduces sensitivity of teeth
- Effective bacterial plague remover
- Tooth whitening effect
- Stopping / reducing gum bleeding on plague induced
- In certain cases, mouth ulcers improved
- Cavity healing effect
- Likely to aid in remineralisation due to the presenc of
Specification: Dipseeion Sea Mineral Toothpaste 100gm
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 20 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.