WHEN YOU NEED TO BE SURE
When it comes to the products and services you purchase, their quality, safety and compliance is vital. We deliver essential information and testing – when you need to be sure.
With a reputation for passion, integrity, entrepreneurship and innovation, we offer you an unequalled product that you can truly rely on to keep your family protected and environment safe. Ciéra has gone various inspection, verification, testing and certification.
- Biodegradable Test according to the OECD 301D test method
- Dermal Irritation Assay
- Cytotoxicity Test
- Volatile Organic Compound Analysis according to EPA 8260B
- Challenge Test against pathogenic microbes ( Esherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Candida albicans-Yeast,Aspergillus niger-mould & Pseudomonas aeruginosa, MRSA & VISA)
- SIRIM Eco Label certified as a biodegradable cleaning agents. Certificate No: ELN0229001.
- Certified MyHijau Mark from Greentech Malaysia (Cert. No:.MyHP00162/16).
- Certified HALAL (JAKIM) MS 2200-2:2012 2 001-07/2014.
Facts About The Greener Cleaner:
- Environmentally friendly
- Proven to kill germs and pathogens (99.9% Including Superbugs VISA & MRSA). Protects you and your family from pathogenic microbes.
- Non-corrosive & Non-irritant to the skin.
- Does not accumulate like other hazardous residues such as triclosan*, an active ingredient used in many disinfectants.
- Multi-purpose. Convenience with multi surfaces usage i.e fabric, glass, wood. steel etc.
- Triclosan, SLS, SLES and Paraben FREE.
*Studies have shown that the level of sedimented triclosan has accumulated to an alarmingly high level. As a result, products containing triclosan have been banned/restricted in the United Kingdom, Japan, Saudi Arabia as well as other countries in the European Union.
Selection of fragrances:
Specification: Combo Deal: Ciera Eco Friendly Multi-Purpose Disinfectant Spray ;Nature Signature – 6pcs (500ml)
|Dimensions||21.5 × 30 × 27 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.